Looking to support the health and well-being of our UC Davis Community? Apply for a Healthy UC Davis project grant!
Healthy UC Davis is requesting intent for proposals for projects that will support our organizational mandate of making UC Davis the healthiest community in the nation.
We are looking for project leads/teams with proposals that promote health and well-being, which can include promotion of Physical Activity, Nutrition, Mental and Emotional Well-being and Smoke and Tobacco Free. Healthy UC Davis will provide the funding and some minimal support for study design and project assistance.
We will be particularly interested in projects that can help us make strides toward one or more the following 5 priority areas:
- Creating “one place” or “hub” for our community to find resources and information about health, well-being and wellness
- Creating metrics and desired outcomes for health and well-being programs and Healthy UC Davis as a whole
- Creating ways to keep and increase leadership support for health and well-being efforts
- Creating and enhancing policies that support the health and well-being of our community
- Creating a physical space for health and well-being programming and community building
In our 2021 grant cycle, special consideration will be given to projects aiming to promote Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at UC Davis in a substantial and meaningful way.
How to Apply
The application will open on January 15, 2021.
The application deadline is February 26, 2021 at 5PM.
If applicants are successful, they will be asked for a more detailed proposal and/or additional support materials. We hope to notify successful applicants of our interest by April 12, 2021.
The maximum amount of discretionary allocations Healthy UC Davis can recommend for the 2021-2022 fiscal year is $85,000. When submitting funding requests, please consider this maximum amount and keep in mind that Healthy UC Davis funds multiple proposals and not just one. Unless there are overwhelmingly compelling reasons to do so, requests that take up a majority or all of the available Healthy UC Davis funds are unlikely to be included in the final funding allocation, or may be considered for partial funding.
Goods and services requested in your proposal must abide by the Conflict of Interest Code.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact us at: email@example.com. Thank you for your interest!