Providing classes in various districts around the UC Davis campus, Active Aggies Mobile is making it more convenient for folks to access, get a workout in and not have to go very far from their place of employment.
This program aims to provide a physical activity intervention on our campus that takes into account barriers that have been expressed by the campus community-cost of ARC/gym facilities, accessibility of gym, time allowed for lunch breaks, family priorities before and after work, etc. Folks who participated in the pilot program reported positive outcomes.
Fall quarter classes are offered Monday through Friday through Dec. 13, 2019. Classes are cancelled on major university holidays. Classes are located in Medical Sciences 1B, Room 150 (in the former "Old Scrubs" location) in the Health Sciences District.
Open to all faculty, staff and students. Please register online before attending class. One-time registration covers the entire quarter.
Monday Bodyweight Circuit with Lisa Cachia
Tuesday Mixed Level Yoga with Jordan Reid
Wednesday Bodyweight Circuit with Lisa Cachia
Thursday Mixed Level Yoga with Jordan Reid
Friday Zumba with Symone Watson
Wednesday Mixed Level Yoga with Tamara Vodovo
- Go to the Campus Recreation registration portal. Select "Log In" (upper right).
- Enter your UC Davis log-in information.
- Select "CR Membership" from the drop-down menu (upper left).
- Choose "Active Aggies Mobile."
- Select “1 TERM” and add to cart. Then read and accept the waiver.
- Complete the transaction and a receipt will be sent to your email address. Please retain this receipt for your records.
Contact Lisa Cachia at (530) 754-0127 or at firstname.lastname@example.org with registration questions.