Student Community and Cultural Centers
- Aggie Compass | Basic Needs Center - This center provides basic needs resources (fresh fruits, vegetables, and CalFresh enrollment).
Walk in: Memorial Union (next to the UC Davis Market)
- Center for African Diaspora Student Success - Provides a supportive and inclusive space for African American students to engage together with tools and resources that support their development and success.
- Center for Chicanx and Latinx Academic Student Success - Provides a supportive inclusive community to support and empower Chicanx & Latinx students for academic and personal success.
- Cross Cultural Center (CCC) - Provides a “culturally relevant space” where students find respect and advocacy to explore their identities, develop leadership and build community.
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual (LGBTQIA) Resource Center - Provides an open, safe, inclusive space and community for students of all sexes, genders, and sexualities and works to support their identity intersections.
- Women’s Resources & Research Center (WRRC) - The Center has many programs and events that focus on gender equity and social justice.
- Native American Academic Student Success Center (NAASSC) - Focused on creating a sense of belonging for Native American students in a culturally appropriate way. The community includes students, staff, faculty and alumni from a wide variety of tribal backgrounds, experiences and academic interests.