Mental and emotional well-being is critical to you reaching your full potential, attaining resiliency in the midst of challenges, being productive, and making positive contributions to society.
We update our Open Access Resource Library frequently. Please click on the links below to go to the page with recently added resources.
Newly Added Resources:
- General Stress Management: What You Should Know About Tai Chi for Health
- Addictions and Substance Use: Talking to Your Kids About Prescription Drug Abuse
- Building Community: Tips for Studying Abroad and Making Connections
- Building Community: Tips to Feel Connected in College
- Caring for an Aging Parent: Preventing Caregiver Burnout: Take Time to Care for Yourself
- Infectious Disease Outbreaks: Talking to Friends, Family, Kids, and Coworkers about COVID-19 Safety
- Effective Communication: 7 Ways to Make a Conversation with Anyone
- Infectious Disease Outbreaks:
- California Surgeon General’s Playbook: Stress Relief for Caregivers and Kids during COVID-19
- California Surgeon General’s Playbook: Stress Relief during COVID-19
- Ergonomic Tips for Working and Schooling at Home During COVID-19
- National Public Health Week: Mental Health Coping Strategies during COVID-19
- CDC: Mental Health and Coping During COVID-19