Academic Success and Educational Guidance
- Academic Assistance and Tutoring Center - Supports students in developing the academic competence and confidence that will empower them to succeed at UC Davis.
- Student Disability Center - Provides and coordinates support services for equal educational access of students with disabilities.
Phone: (530) 752-3184
- Student Recruitment and Retention Center - Provides student run comprehensive educational services for students of all backgrounds.
- Success Coaching and Learning Strategies - Helps students learn new strategies, build skills, and reflect on goals through workshops and one-on-one appointments.
- Veterans Success Center - Provides a welcoming space for student veterans, service members, and their dependents to obtain professional and peer advising along with educational guidance.
- Transfer and Reentry Center - Assists all transfer students (junior college or community college to UC Davis, UC to UC Davis, out of state to UC Davis) and reentry students. They strive to address the needs of the whole student and offer assistance with academics, adjusting to UC Davis, and finding resources to address specific concerns.