Physical Activity for Staff & Academics
Organized by the Staff & Faculty Health and Well-being Program:
- Tai Chi - gentle meditation in motion offered twice weekly on campus and at Cousteau. Tai Chi is both an exercise and a martial art that focuses on health and relaxation.
- Gentle Yoga - A 5-part, relaxing yoga series caters to all abilities, with a focus on breathing, stretches and poses.
- Wellness Ambassador Program - ambassadors support and engage their colleagues in wellness messaging, programs, activities and resources.
Organized by the UC Living Fit Forever and Healthy UC Davis:
- UC Living Fit Forever - The fitness and wellness program for UCDH & SOM employees, Faculty, Residents, Medical and Nursing students looking for a permanent lifestyle change. Enrollment is open all year and is free to all associated within UC Davis Health.
- WakeBreak - Simple, 4- to 15-minute dynamic movement breaks that staff and faculty can access on our Healthy UC Davis YouTube channel.