Programs, support groups and systemwide benefits that address personal safety and mental health concerns.
- Center for Advocacy, Resources and Education (CARE) - A program within the UC Davis Office of the Provost, is dedicated to reducing the incidence and impact of sexual harassment and sexual violence.
- Harassment & Discrimination Assistance and Prevention Program (HDAPP) - Supports the University's commitment to a harassment and discrimination-free work and learning environment for all members of the UC Davis and UC Davis Health campuses.
- UC Davis Mental Health Initiative Facebook page - A group aimed to engage students in destigmatization and education efforts, prompt attendees to organize around mental health issues, and offer them the opportunity for self-reflection and healing through mental health discourse.
- UC Net Behavioral Health Benefits - UC’s medical coverage includes behavioral health benefits for mental health services and substance abuse treatment. Members can use their behavioral health benefits for sessions with counselors, psychologists or psychiatrists.
- Career Leadership and Wellness Center at Veterinary Medicine Mental Health - Mental health counselors dedicated to providing quality, confidential care to our professional DVM students to help foster their personal and professional success.
If you are involved with a campus program or initiative that you believe would be a useful resource to include on this page, please contact email@example.com