Skip to main content
The Food Access Map helps you find food and food resources on campus and in the Davis community that meet your needs.
- Food Access Map Questionnaire – We are collecting feedback to help us better understand why people are using the Food Access Map and how we can improve the map. We greatly appreciate you taking time to complete this short, 10-question confidential and anonymous survey. It should take approximately 2 minutes to complete.
Helpful Tips for Using the Map
- Access map categories by selecting
- To view options, check the white box beside each category.
- For easier viewing, enlarge the map by hitting
- Save the map for easy access in the future by selecting
(Note: you must be logged into your Gmail account prior to clicking the star)
- To view your saved map:
- Log into your Gmail account
- Open Google Maps
- Click the menu bar in the top left
- Click “Your Places”
- Click “Maps”
- The Food Access Map should appear on your list of maps